Canadian Adventures: Overwhelmed


Well, I made it here. Somehow. So far I find it all a bit overwhelming. The flight was fine, and the drive here was fine. I went to town yesterday and found a lovely waterfront, tourist information and some lovely Canadians. 

Then I got lost on the way home in the dark, and that was pretty scary, to be honest. I did manage to find my way back in the end. I just got disorientated and found it hard to access people for help in Circle K. My phone died, and I couldn't get google maps to work in the first place. 

Then I didn't sleep all night and didn't want to eat anything...yeah pretty intense stuff. 

So I will write more when I have explored Kingston a bit and have my head together. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Retreat - More Celtic Shamanic Goodness Part One

The Glamper Returns Part 1 - Post Retreat Comedown